TAMING THE EMAIL MONSTER
In Person Programs
Growing. Succeeding. Staying Energized.
Your Awesome Team Offsite
“Time well spent!”
Managing Me: Accelerated Leader’s Version
More time for Strategy, Leadership and Thinking.
Mastering the Mental Game
Engagement. Resilience. Mental Focus.
Taming the Email Monster
More Control. Less Stress.
Managing Me with Outlook (and OneNote)
Tools + Behaviours = Performance.
Helping Everyone be more Productive.
Greater Execution on Strategy.
Virtual – Planning & Prioritizing for Change
New tactics for the new game.
Virtual – Planning & Prioritizing for Change: Leader’s Version
Strategic Focus. For ourselves and our teams.
Virtual – The Remote Leader
Keeping our remote team engaged, productive and resilient.
Virtual – Mastering the Mental Game of Resilience
Resilience. Energy. Mental Focus.
Virtual – Your Work-from-Home Toolkit
Maximizing the benefits and minimizing the pitfalls of working from home.
Virtual – Masterful Virtual Meetings
Making our Virtual Meetings Engaging & Productive.
More Control. Less Stress.
Taming the Email Monster provides individuals & teams with insight and strategies to manage their email more effectively. It goes beyond the technology to take a behaviour-based approach to email management – helping participants identify opportunities to change how they organize, send and respond to email. This program is available in a live and virtual format.
This workshop is provided in a 2-3 hour format.
Filtering, Sorting and filing: Keeping the Inbox Clean
- A Four Step Process to help us filter, sort & file large volumes of email – keeping the Inbox clean and reducing overwhelm.
- Tracking action email so that it doesn’t slip through the cracks and we’re able to follow-up in a timely manner.
- Learning how to use various Outlook email features.
- Developing consistent routines for organizing email and keeping the Inbox clean.
- Optional: Supporting compliance with corporate email retention policy
Resisting the Noise
- Understanding the costs of over-reacting to email. (Hint: 10 IQ Points)
- Increasing our capacity to deliver on priority A tasks and service requests by reducing time spent unnecessarily reacting to priority “b” email.
- Reducing “MRS” – Mindless React Syndrome. Identifying and implementing productive expectations with others and ourselves.
- Applying more thought to what we send, how we send it and who we send it to.
- Best practices of sending email – proper subject lines, no unnecessary CC, etc. – that will save everyone time.
- Optional: Building consensus on a corporate “Rules of Engagement” for email.
I help teams and individuals do more with less, reduce stress and carve out more time for their true priorities.