Post Pandemic Team Productivity
Virtual – Planning & Prioritizing for Change
New tactics for the new game.
Virtual – Planning & Prioritizing for Change: Leader’s Version
Strategic Focus. For ourselves and our teams.
Virtual – Post Pandemic Team Productivity
Tactics to keep your hybrid team – remote & onsite – connected, engaged and productive.
Virtual – Mastering the Mental Game of Resilience
Resilience. Energy. Mental Focus.
Virtual – Your Work-from-Home Toolkit
Maximizing the benefits and minimizing the pitfalls of working from home.
Virtual – How to Reduce Video Meeting Fatigue
For Greater Resilience and Increased Productivity.
Virtual – Masterful Virtual Meetings
Making our Virtual Meetings Engaging & Productive.
Virtual – Managing Expectations & Triaging Change
How to prioritize, and if necessary, diplomatically push back on some incoming demands on your time.
In Person Programs
Growing. Succeeding. Staying Energized.
Your Awesome Team Offsite
“Time well spent!”
Managing Me: Accelerated Leader’s Version
More time for Strategy, Leadership and Thinking.
Mastering the Mental Game
Engagement. Resilience. Mental Focus.
Taming the Email Monster
More Control. Less Stress.
Managing Me with Outlook (and OneNote)
Tools + Behaviours = Performance.
Helping Everyone be more Productive.
Greater Execution on Strategy.
Tactics to keep your hybrid team – remote & on-site – connected, engaged and productive.
A fresh start ! Instead of racing back to “how it was”, we’ve got an awesome opportunity to reinvent how we work as a team. To leave behind what wasn’t working pre-pandemic, to bring forward some of the new things we’ve been trying out and to proactively address upcoming challenges of the new work world. Breakout rooms, annotation tools, individual exercises and on-line discussion make this virtual session interactive and engaging.
This virtual session is offered in a 90 or 120 minute format.
Having the Conversation that will guide your post pandemic team to new levels of productivity and engagement.
- Using powerful, solution-focused questions to collaboratively extract “lessons learned” and discuss how best to apply them moving forward.
- Fostering a “Beta period” mindset – to try out different things and embrace failures as prerequisites to success.
Continuing to build psychological safety as the foundation for having crucial, candid team conversations.
- Understanding the role of “the connect” in building trust and enabling the candid conversations that will be absolutely necessary to navigate the upcoming changes.
- The Power of Small talk. Tips for cultivating your hybrid watercooler.
Taking your “hybrid huddle” to the next level.
- Tips for facilitating meetings with both live and virtual participants. (Including templates for different styles of team meetings).
- Examples of “Rules of Engagement” that you can apply to your hybrid team meetings.
Team Time Management.
Strategies to help everyone be more aligned and focused as priorities change more quickly than ever before.
- How to modify & apply a 3 tier framework to help your team triage the increased volume of messages.
- High impact team planning tactics – including the Team Power Hour – for supporting each other in staying focused on, and carving out time for, priority work.
I help teams and individuals do more with less, reduce stress and carve out more time for their true priorities.