Planning & Prioritizing for Change: New tactics for the new game
Virtual – Planning & Prioritizing for Change
New tactics for the new game.
Virtual – Planning & Prioritizing for Change: Leader’s Version
Strategic Focus. For ourselves and our teams.
Virtual – Post Pandemic Team Productivity
Tactics to keep your hybrid team – remote & onsite – connected, engaged and productive.
Virtual – Mastering the Mental Game of Resilience
Resilience. Energy. Mental Focus.
Virtual – Your Work-from-Home Toolkit
Maximizing the benefits and minimizing the pitfalls of working from home.
Virtual – How to Reduce Video Meeting Fatigue
For Greater Resilience and Increased Productivity.
Virtual – Masterful Virtual Meetings
Making our Virtual Meetings Engaging & Productive.
Virtual – Managing Expectations & Triaging Change
How to prioritize, and if necessary, diplomatically push back on some incoming demands on your time.
In Person Programs
Growing. Succeeding. Staying Energized.
Your Awesome Team Offsite
“Time well spent!”
Managing Me: Accelerated Leader’s Version
More time for Strategy, Leadership and Thinking.
Mastering the Mental Game
Engagement. Resilience. Mental Focus.
Taming the Email Monster
More Control. Less Stress.
Managing Me with Outlook (and OneNote)
Tools + Behaviours = Performance.
Helping Everyone be more Productive.
Greater Execution on Strategy.
Agility. Alignment. Focus.
Most people, when faced with change, uncertainty and pressure to go faster, plan less. Yet the productive, agile response is to stop, think and plan more – shorter planning cycles, more frequent check-ins, and of course, more contingency planning. This highly engaging virtual session will provide you with immensely practical planning strategies to help you thrive in the new game of constant change.
This virtual workshop is provided in a 90-120 minute format.
Priority Mapping (intermediate planning).
- Stopping, thinking and adjusting for change. Reconciling changing priorities with long term strategy and direction. Making thoughtful (not reactive) choices about what is and what is not a priority for the month ahead.
- Creating a Priority Map. Translating our strategic priorities into clear, meaningful, actionable objectives for the month ahead.
- Powerful Aligning Questions. Not assuming, but rather checking and double checking with our leader and team so that we’re clear, confident and working off of the same page.
Paying Priorities First (weekly/daily planning).
- How to apply smart strategies for proactively carving out time for our key strategic priorities. (instead of waiting for a “good time” when there’s nothing else to do, and no more change or uncertainty.)
- New planning disciplines for a new game. Highly practical tips and best practices to help us bring increased focus, agility and consistency to our planning.
- (Optional) Planning your work-at-home day. How to stay resilient, connected and productive while working at home.
Triaging change. How to prioritize, and if necessary, push back on, incoming tasks, requests and issues.
- How to “resist the noise” of technology (email, IM, Social Media) and create small windows of high quality, undistracted focus time.
- Good questions and other strategies to help us diplomatically push back on lower priority requests and tangents.
I help teams and individuals do more with less, reduce stress and carve out more time for their true priorities.