Hybrid Team Productivity
Planning & Prioritizing for Change
New tactics for the new game.
Planning & Prioritizing for Change: Leader’s Version
Strategic Focus. For ourselves and our teams.
Hybrid Team Productivity
Tactics to keep your hybrid team – remote & onsite – connected, engaged and productive.
Mastering the Mental Game of Resilience
Resilience. Energy. Mental Focus.
Your Work-from-Home Toolkit
Maximizing the benefits and minimizing the pitfalls of working from home.
How to Reduce Video Meeting Fatigue
For Greater Resilience and Increased Productivity.
Masterful Virtual Meetings
Making our Virtual Meetings Engaging & Productive.
Managing Expectations & Triaging Change
How to prioritize, and if necessary, diplomatically push back on some incoming demands on your time.
In Person Programs
Growing. Succeeding. Staying Energized.
Your Awesome Team Offsite
“Time well spent!”
Managing Me: Accelerated Leader’s Version
More time for Strategy, Leadership and Thinking.
Mastering the Mental Game
Engagement. Resilience. Mental Focus.
Taming the Email Monster
More Control. Less Stress.
Managing Me with Outlook (and OneNote)
Tools + Behaviours = Performance.
Helping Everyone be more Productive.
Greater Execution on Strategy.
Strategies to help your hybrid team stay connected, aligned and focused.
A fresh start! Instead of racing back to “how it was”, we’ve got an awesome opportunity to reinvent how we work as a team. To leave behind what wasn’t working pre-pandemic, to bring forward some of the new things we’ve been trying out and to proactively address upcoming challenges of the new work world. Breakout rooms, annotation tools, individual exercises and on-line discussion make this virtual session interactive and engaging.
This virtual session is offered in a 90 or 120 minute format.
Building psychological safety as the foundation for hybrid team productivity.
- Understanding the role of psychological safety and trust in helping our teams navigate the changes of hybrid work.
- 5 best practices for building psychological safety through high quality “connect” time.
- How to use solution-focused questions and inclusivity to foster positive, productive conversations with your hybrid team around the challenges and opportunities you face.
Team Time Management.
Strategies to help keep our hybrid team aligned and focused as priorities change more quickly than ever before.
- High impact team planning tactics – including Team Time Blocking – for supporting each other in staying focused on, and carving out time for, priority work.
- How to discuss and clarify team expectations around email and IM (your informal “Hybrid Team Charter”) – helping everyone increase focus, decrease distraction and better handle a higher volume of messages.
Taking your “hybrid huddle” to the next level. As an awesome tool to….
- 2 strategies for making your hybrid huddles more inclusive.
- A 4 component team huddle structure that you can apply to your own team huddles to increase engagement, alignment, focus and accountability.
I help teams and individuals do more with less, reduce stress and carve out more time for their true priorities.