Engagement. Resilience. Mental Focus.
- Understanding the proven benefits of mindfulness and why it is now embraced by leading corporations and professional sports as a legitimate strategy to reduce stress and increase performance.
- Practicing and applying mindfulness techniques.
- How to build mindfulness practice into our daily routines.
Recharging Mind and Body:
- Recharge strategies to maximize energy and reduce burnout at work. Applying the Basic Rest Activity Cycle to work with our energy, not against it.
- A Practical balance exercise to help busy people carve out more time for their passions and themselves.
- Using best practices of Attention Management to foster a positive, productive attitude.
- Replacing negative, stress-inducing self questions with constructive, positive questions.
Daily Rituals and Routines:
- Reviewing the daily routines and rituals of high performers. Crafting a daily routine/ ritual that will help you reduce stress and show-up the way you want to show-up.
- Tips and best practices to create windows of high quality, “decontaminated” time to think and reflect.